Meeting Space Rentals & Rates
With rental, guests receive:
- Exclusive use of reserved rooms (Fireplace Room, Dining Hall, Fellowship Hall)
- single-story, ADA accessible accommodations
- Access to public restrooms
- Dining Services available–minimum 12 guests
- Access to trails, campfire rings, Outdoor Chapel, Day Use Area, Amphitheater, and Playgrounds
- Rentals available for canoes, row boats, kayaks, or cross-country skis depending upon the season.
- Conveniently located within 45 minutes of Syracuse and Rome, 30 minutes from the NYS Thruway, and 20 minutes from Interstate 81.
The “Fireplace room” is located in the commons and is a cozy setting for up to 50 retreat guests looking for a place to meet.
Our Dining Room is also frequently converted to a meeting space for up to 180 people.
Rates (Weekday or Weekend):
For $125 per day, guests can enjoy exclusive use of either our Fireplace Room or Fellowship Hall.
For $150 per day, guests can enjoy exclusive use of our Dinning Room meeting space outside of scheduled meal times. Includes use of overhead projector and wall-mounted retractable screen.
|Dining service information available here: Click here for information on our dining services!|
|A signed Facility Reservation Agreement and a 20% deposit are required to secure your dates and spaces.|