Given the many challenges and opportunities that Vanderkamp experienced recently, we are blessed to have the support of individuals, families, churches, our judicatories, and other organizations that enable Vanderkamp operations to continue in the fulfillment of our outdoor ministry and our mission.
We thank you for your gifts of support whether (a) in prayers for our ministry, our facilities and operations, or our staff; (b) visiting or patronage of Vanderkamp by your or a family member whether individually, with your church, or with other group; or (c) your generosity of time, talents, or financial contribution.
Your support is greatly appreciated as we look toward Vanderkamp’s future as a thriving Christian community.
Financial contributions may be made for use “where needed most,” to help fund facilities projects, or program initiatives. You can contribute to Vanderkamp’s ministry and mission, by credit card, eCheck, check, money order, or cash. You can also pledge recurring gift payments over a set time period. Being able to anticipate financial support will help us to better manage and maximize Vanderkamp resources.
Credit Card or eCheck Payments or Pledges:
- To make a one-time payment or create a pledge of support for a recurring contribution by credit card or eCheck click the “Make a Donation” button below.
- Make a one-time contribution or recurring gift pledge.
- MasterCard and Visa accepted.
- Automate your recurring payments (Easy Gift) or process installments manually.
- View your contribution history, update account information, or modify your payment schedule anytime.
- If you require assistance or prefer to pay by phone, call us at (315) 675-3651.
Check or Money Order Payments or Pledges:
- Made payable to Vanderkamp Center, your check or money order can be mailed to us or delivered in person at: 337 Martin Road, Cleveland, NY.
- To create a pledge of support for a recurring contribution click the “Make a Donation” button below. Indicate you will mail gift installment payments.
- Call us at (315) 675-3651 and we can set up your pledge of support for a recurring contribution for you!
- We will see you soon! We do not recommend sending cash by postal or express services.
Vanderkamp Center is a 501(c)3 nonprofit religious organization. For income tax purposes, your contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.